Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ohana means family.....

This week I was able to enter a few challenges over at MousescrappersThey are always so much fun.  A great way for me to get our family pages done.  And a way for me to step out of my comfort box, and design something I might not have, or try out something I've been waiting to.  
 
The first one I got to do was Weekly Challenge #110. 

The theme was "Magic" in honor of the host's favorite MK attraction: The Philharmagic

The instructions were:
1)M-Mat, mask or mount your main photo (I did a mask and a mount)
2)A-Attach a hidden Mickey to your page (There are a few, look close)
3)G-Glam your page with Glitter or Gold.  (That's easy enough to find)
4)I-Interview journaling-answer a question (A quote from Stitch)
5)C-Center something-top to bottom, left to right or in the middle.


This was my take on the MAGIC- (We're at Animal Kingdom in Nov. 2008)

Layout by KB Custom Creations
Flowers, background and papers by DesignZ by DeDe

Mickey Heads-pink Disney paper by Brittish-Designs
Glitter Letters by Hamburg Graphics


No comments:

Post a Comment