Sunday, November 20, 2011

Elbows Off The Table

The next challenge I worked on was for Weekly Challenge #111 .

1. An odd number of photos on your page, from 1 to 1001 (I did 9.  7 in the view finder, 1 above , and the s'mores on the other side is my picture too)
2. Use at least 5 different papers (I forgot about this while I was working.  So I only have 3-oops)
3. Your title has to be in at least 2 fonts/alphas (50's Prime Time is displayed in 3 or 4 different fonts around the layout)
4. You need to put a date on your page (Done)
5. At least 5 different elements (this can be 5 different flowers, buttons etc)

This is a 2 page layout from 50's Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios 








Layout by KB Custom Creations
Viewmaster template - Scrappin Cop

50's elements - Natalie's Place
, Cynthia Young, MJAJ Designs, Lisa Campbell, Sandand2pearls
Jewel Mickey - Neverland Scraps/White Scallop Mat-Suzy Q Scraps/
Blue Paper- Wyld Peas Design

No comments:

Post a Comment