Thursday, September 22, 2011

It All Started With A Mouse

Well, I've been saying I'm going to scrapbook, but things keep coming first (homeschool, church, grocery shopping, cooking).  I type it as my status, but it never becomes a reality.  But tonight, I finally had my external hard drive ready to go, and some time after church....so I took part in a weekly challenge over at Mousescrappers.  Scrap challenges are always fun. They make you think outside the box, and I usually end up with a layout I never would have designed otherwise. 
The instructions of the challenge were:
1. I want no more than two photos.
2. No more than five papers.
3. No title.
4. No journaling (Dates and date elements are perfectly fine)
5. Ten or less different elements...you may repeat the same element but only count it one time 


This is what I came up with:
It All Started With A Mouse-Layout by KB Custom Creations for Mousescrappers weekly challenge #103

No comments:

Post a Comment