Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Some Awesome News.....

I'm just about busting at the seems.  I have some pretty awesome news to share with you...................just not yet.  Soon enough.  But until then there are plenty of other things going on:  

Thursday May 10th, Mommy Made This is releasing a new kit "Alphabet Zoo".  Super cute, you won't want to miss out on it.  Be sure to stop by and pick up the freebie I'll have waiting for you. 

Saturday May 12th, Romajo is re-releasing her kit "Purple Elegance".  I just got the kit tonight, but I'll be sure to create a freebie you can pick up if you remember to visit. 

Next you'll want to mark your calendars for Tuesday May 15th.  I'm taking part in Scraps N Pieces May Blog Train "Sunny Days".  I've made a cute little mini kit for your to snag.  

And I just wouldn't be me if I wasn't doing something Disney.  So make sure to come by on Friday May 25th when Mousescrappers releases it's newest Designer Challenge Mega Kit.  I stepped out and created a template for the challenge, which inspired me to create a Facebook Cover template as a freebie.  (I may even throw in a FB cover quick page if I have time)

It is such a blessing to be able to work with such talented designers.  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment