Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How it all comes together

It's interesting how my latest layout 'Are We There Yet' came to be.

First it started with a t-shirt I designed for Mitchell:

Credits: Letters-Deisgned by Roxana, Car-Auntiemdesigns


 I took that t-shirt design and created a layout I could place in our Disney album.

 
Credits:  Title art-M2 Digital Designs, Signs-Auntiemdesigns
 Then last week I came across a layout (Created by Chelle's Creations and her team for a team challenge at Scrap Orchard) that I just had to do.  I rarely purchase my scrap products, but the template Play a Game by Scrapping with Liz, was one I knew I would use over and over again (I've got so many ideas I can't wait to create).  So I created my layout Getting There

Credits: "road" - Scrapping w/Liz Playing a Game Template &
Sarah Horton Papers

Other elements and papers- Sarah Horton, Just Creations, Kaklei Designs, Auntiemdesigns, Mirelle Candeloro, Marisa Lerin, Designed by Roxana, M2 Digital Designs, A grieving Mommy, and Wyld Peas Designs.
 
 And the final combination

1 comment:

  1. Love how this turned out and the process. I always enjoy seeing how people make their creative decisions.

    ReplyDelete