Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year News

Life has a way of running off in different directions.  Over time I'm learning more about myself and the direction that I want to take.  God's calling on my life are very important to me.  One being a mother and two being an author.  Digital designing is a passion for me.  And a way for me to provide for my family.  That part won't change.  But my Creative Team memberships will.  

When I started this blog, I was a CT member of Heartfelt Perfections and Peekaboo Designs.  I choose Heartfelt Perfections because the elements in her kits pushed me out of my comfort box.  It allowed me to create in new and exciting ways.  And that's good.  But when I was creating my own scrapbook pages, I often didn't have the pictures to go with them.  They weren't the style I wanted and needed for our personal things, or that of the work I wanted to present to clients.  With that in mind and her increase in design terms, I've decided to step back and open up my spot to someone else on her team.

As for Peekaboo Designs.  Her kits are much more geared for my design style.  I'm currently waiting to hear back from her what path that is going to take.
  
My personal scrapbooking passion is Disney.  And I've got TONS of pictures to do for that.  Over time I hope to find a CT member with some of my favorite Disney designers.  I also intend to join more challenges, speed scraps, and so fort. So look for new and exciting changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment