Monday, September 5, 2011

A CT Competition Layout

On Saturday, my external hard-drive, home to ALL my scrapbook supplies, decided it had finally had enough.  Thankfully, all the information was able to be retrieved and placed on 2 (yes two, I did learn my lesson), new hard-drives.  But, it would take a bit of time.  So we left them to transfer the data and headed home.  But, we had a minor fender bender.  We're all okay, the car not so much.  So yesterday, I was stuck at home, and my now loaded hard-drives stuck at the shop.  What to do, what to do???


In my searches I came across a digi scrap site called The Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  In searching their pages I found a challenge they were having.  It needed to be in by midnight last night (It was about 3:30 when I saw this).  What is great about kit challenges/layouts, is that they give you the entire kit, and you can only use what is in that kit.  Great news for me.  I wouldn't need any of my other files, but could still scrapbook.  So I set to work, and a few hours later, this is what I came up with:

 

 
Early Morning Light kit by PiggyScraps Designs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment